We have long term experience in providing complete range of technical support and consultancy services to businesses for infrastructures ranging from a few dozen computers to thousands of networked pieces of equipment running a range of operating systems including Windows, Linux/Unix and Mac OS X.
Our range of services include, but are not limited to:
- Virtualization of servers and desktops (we support VMWARE solution range)
- Recommendation, purchase, implementation and maintenance of
- Hardware/software for computer labs and classrooms
- Hardware/software for distance teaching labs
- Web, mail, database and other backend servers
- Consultation services for project technical/hardware/software requirements
- Network security and related hardware/software recommendations
If you are trying to gain expert advice about specialized and custom solutions, we can help you and act as your partner. We spend considerable time understating your expectations from the project and try to achieve the best possible solution for you within the allocated time and budget constraints.